NYC’s only double-decker tour of the borough known as “The Boogie Down”.
Hop-on to this route with connections from the Uptown Tour to ride double-decker style through historic Harlem and into the Bronx. Just north of Manhattan, the Bronx is the birthplace of hip-hop music and home to the legendary New York Yankees baseball team. Take this tour to hop-off at the stadium or shop at the Malcolm Shabazz Harlem Market for African crafts and textiles.
• The only double-decker tour of the Bronx
• Double-decker views of: Apollo Theater, Harlem neighborhoods, Hostos Center for Arts & Culture, the old Yankee Stadium grounds
• Hop-off to explore: Malcolm Shabazz Harlem Market and Yankee Stadium
• All double-decker bus tours available with narration in 11 different language options
• Connections to/from the Uptown Tour
122 Street (Grant's Tomb)
Departs: 10:00 am - 3:00 pm (Every 25-30 minutes)
After your online purchase you will be redirected to a page with your voucher. An order confirmation, with a link to your online voucher, will also be e-mailed to you within two hours of completing your purchase. Redeem at any of the visitor center locations listed on the voucher. At the visitor center, simply show the voucher on your mobile phone or bring a printed copy.