NYC’s only double-decker tour of the borough known as “The Boogie Down”. Climb aboard your CitySights tour bus to experience the rich history of the Bronx! Sitting just north of Manhattan, the Bronx tour is easily accessible with connections from the Uptown Tour.
The Bronx is well known for being home to the legendary New York Yankees baseball team, aka “the Bronx bombers,” and 27-time World Series Champions! See the old Yankee Stadium grounds where all of the action took place. The Bronx is also known as the birthplace of hip-hop music! Enjoy double-decker views of an art scene that still thrives to this day, including the Apollo Theater and the Hostos Center for Arts & Culture. For a truly unique souvenir, hop off at the Malcolm Shabazz Harlem market for African crafts and textiles.
Experience the rich history of the Bronx. Book your CitySights Bronx Tour today!
• The only double-decker tour of the Bronx
• Double-decker views of the Apollo Theater, Harlem neighborhoods, Hostos Center for Arts & Culture, and the old Yankee Stadium grounds
• Hop-off to explore: Malcolm Shabazz Harlem Market and Yankee Stadium
• All double-decker bus tours available with narration in 11 different language options
• Connections to/from the Uptown Tour
122 Street (Grant's Tomb)
Departs: 10:00 am - 3:00 pm (Every 25-30 minutes)