Be a part of the exciting renaissance in this booming borough
Brooklyn’s charming brownstones represent its deep history, but this borough has embraced a cultural-revolution happening, bringing new ideas on art, music, fashion, food and more. Visit the Brooklyn Museum with fascinating mummies on display, stroll through Prospect Park, parade through Grand Army Plaza or catch a sporting event or concert at the new Barclay’s Center. The gem of this tour is a stop at the historic Fulton Ferry Landing for views of the Manhattan skyline from under the Brooklyn Bridge.
• The only double-decker tour with hop-off stops in Brooklyn
• Double-decker views of: Prospect Park, Barclays Center, Brooklyn Bridge, Brooklyn Museum, Brooklyn Promenade, Grand Army Plaza (See ‘Additional Details’ for full list)
• Hop-off to explore the Prospect Park Zoo, DUMBO and Brooklyn Botanic Gardens
• All double-decker bus tours available with narration in 11 different language options
• Connections to/from the Downtown Tour
Downtown Tour Stop #11 (City Hall/ Brooklyn Bridge / World Trade Center - Park Row)
Departs: 10:00 am - 3:00 pm (Every 25-30 minutes)
After your online purchase you will be redirected to a page with your voucher. An order confirmation, with a link to your online voucher, will also be e-mailed to you within two hours of completing your purchase. Redeem at any of the visitor center locations listed on the voucher. At the visitor center, simply show the voucher on your mobile phone or bring a printed copy.