From the grand mansions surrounding Central Park, to the ancient relics at the Museum of Natural History, Uptown Manhattan is home to some of New York City’s most awe-inspiring arts and culture. The CitySights Uptown bus tour is your front row ticket to one of New York’s hottest neighborhoods!
Double-decker tour buses are more than just a convenient way to get around the city, they offer unbeatable views of some of its greatest highlights! Your tour will pass by Columbus Circle, Lincoln Center, the Apollo Theater, Central Park, and so much more! Take in the unobstructed views from high above the crowded city streets, all from the comfort of your seat. Our knowledgeable tour guides will walk you through the history and stories of all of the famous sights along the way.
Hop off at any of the 20+ stops throughout Uptown to explore famous sights like Central Park, or to experience one of the many incredible museums along Museum Mile, home to the Guggenheim, the Metropolitan Museum of Art, and many more! Buses run every 25-30 minutes so you are free to explore the city at your leisure.
Experience the epicenter of music, art, and culture that is Uptown Manhattan. Book your Uptown Tour today!
• Double-decker views of: Columbus Circle, Lincoln Center, Riverside Church, Grant’s Tomb, Apollo Theater and more.
• Hop-off and explore Central Park
• Hop-off for the American Museum of Natural History and Museum Mile (including Metropolitan Museum of Art, The Guggenheim and more)
• All double-decker bus tours available with narration in 11 different language options
• Connections to/from the Downtown Tour
2 Hours (bus only. Does not include time spent at hop-off locations). Pass valid for 1 day.
8th Ave btw. 42nd & 43rd Streets, New York. NY 10036
Departs: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm (Every 25-30 minutes)