*Exclusive offer! FREE 9/11 Tribute Center ticket included with your purchase of a CitySightseeing Cruise ticket!
Hop on and sail off to explore the New York Harbor!
Take in the picture-perfect views as you sail between 4 hop-off locations throughout Manhattan and Brooklyn. Professional guides share their knowledge and stories of New York City, its waterways and the surrounding areas as you cruise past the Manhattan skyline, stop for pictures in front of the Statue of Liberty and sail under the Brooklyn Bridge. Hop-off at our piers just outside of Times Square, World Financial Center, South Street Seaport and DUMBO, Brooklyn to further explore, then hop back on to continue your cruise.
• Unforgettable views of the Manhattan skyline including the Empire State Building, Chrysler Building, One World Trade Center and more
• FREE admission to the 9/11 Tribute Center
• Connections to and from CitySightseeing New York® double-decker bus tours (with bus ticket)
• Professional tour guide narration
• Concessions available on board
• Newly refurbished vessels
• Hop-on, hop-off access at 4 locations:
- Pier 78 – Midtown Manhattan, Theater District, Times Square, Restaurant Row, Hudson River Greenway Park
- World Financial Center – One World Trade Center, 9/11 Tribute Center, Century 21, City Hall
- Pier 11 – South Street Seaport, Wall Street, Battery Park, Titanic Memorial Park
- DUMBO, Brooklyn – Brooklyn Bridge Park, Jane’s Carousel, Grimaldi’s Pizza, River Café
*Ticket valid for the date purchased or date redeemed.
Pier 78 - 10am, 11am, 12noon, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm, 4pm
World Financial Center - 10:20am, 11:20am, 12:20pm, 1:20pm, 2:20pm, 3:20pm, 4:20pm
DUMBO - 10:50am, 11:50am, 12:50pm, 1:50pm, 2:50pm, 3:50pm, 4:50pm
Pier 11 - 11am, 12noon, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm, 4pm, 5pm
Departs: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm (Every 25-30 minutes)
After your online purchase you will be redirected to a page with your voucher. An order confirmation, with a link to your online voucher, will also be e-mailed to you within two hours of completing your purchase. Redeem at any of the visitor center locations listed on the voucher. At the visitor center, simply show the voucher on your mobile phone or bring a printed copy.