The CitySightseeing Ferry is more than just a way to get around the city, it’s a fully-narrated harbor cruise and sightseeing tour of NYC and its famous waterways! Take in 90 minutes of impressive New York City skyline and famous landmarks, as our professional guides share their knowledge and stories of the Big Apple.
The CitySightseeing fleet offers the ultimate in comfort and convenience for your sightseeing pleasure! Enjoy the weather while taking in the sights from the outdoor decks, or step inside the climate-controlled interior when the weather turns cool. The ferries also offer concessions so that you won’t go hungry or thirsty while cruising!
Once on board, you’ll get unbeatable views of famous attractions like the Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty, the Brooklyn Bridge, Greenwich Village, and so many more! The ferry makes 4 convenient hop-off stops so that you can disembark and enjoy some of the city’s unique neighborhoods up close. Stop off at Pier 78 to explore exciting Times Square and the Theater District. Pier 11 provides access to South Street Seaport and Battery Park. Hop off in DUMBO, Brooklyn for a delicious lunch at Grimaldi’s Pizza and fantastic views from the Brooklyn Bridge Park. Finally, be sure to make a stop at World Financial Center to visit the 9/11 Tribute Center. Entry to the Tribute Center is free with your ferry ticket.
For a unique way to tour New York City, climb aboard a CitySightseeing Ferry Tour for a sightseeing experience you won’t forget!
• Unforgettable views of the Manhattan skyline including the Empire State Building, Chrysler Building, One World Trade Center and more.
• FREE admission to the 9/11 Tribute Center
• Connections to and from CitySightseeing New York® double-decker bus tours (with bus ticket)
• Professional tour guide narration
• Concessions available on board
• Newly refurbished vessels
• Hop-on, hop-off access at 4 locations:
- Pier 78 – Midtown Manhattan, Theater District, Times Square, Restaurant Row, Hudson River Greenway Park
- World Financial Center – One World Trade Center, 9/11 Tribute Center, Century 21, City Hall
- Pier 11 – South Street Seaport, Wall Street, Battery Park, Titanic Memorial Park
- DUMBO, Brooklyn – Brooklyn Bridge Park, Jane’s Carousel, Grimaldi’s Pizza, River Café
*Ticket valid for the date purchased or date redeemed.
Pier 78 - 10am, 12noon, 2pm, 4pm
World Financial Center - 10:20am, 12:20pm, 2:20pm, 4:20pm
DUMBO - 10:50am,12:50pm, 2:50pm, 4:50pm
Pier 11 - 11am, 1pm, 3pm, 5pm
Departs: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm (See schedule above for times at each location)
After your online purchase you will be redirected to a page with your voucher. An order confirmation, with a link to your online voucher, will also be e-mailed to you within two hours of completing your purchase. Simply show the voucher on your mobile phone or bring a printed copy to any of the departure locations to board the ferry.