*Closed for Winter
Experience a memorable journey through Frederick Law Olmstead's masterpiece in the heart of Manhattan in New York City. Your experienced tour guide will provide you with background information, historical facts and point out some of the best photo opportunity spots.
- Live Guide
- All day bike rental
- Bike lock, helmet and friendly service
- Food available for purchase nearby
- Restrooms available nearby
Things You'll See:
- Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis Reservoir
- Strawberry Fields
- International Garden of Peace honoring John Lennon.
Terms and Conditions:
- 4 person minimum
- Bikes need to be returned within the 24 hour rental period. Closing is 7:30pm.
- Credit card required for deposit at time of rental. If bikes are returned after the 24 hours, the hourly rate is $14/hour, $44/day, and $25/day for child.