Inside Broadway Tour is an exciting 2 hour walking tour of New York's Theater
District. The tour explores not only the history of the Broadway Theater but
tells you the backstage stories that make them come alive! Find out what it's
really like to be a Broadway actor as you visit these historic theaters and
learn their secrets from an Actors perspective.
- Discover how Times Square transformed a Horse trading district into the
Entertainment Capital of the World!
- Learn about the audition process and hear the behind the scenes story of
what it takes to make it in the business.
- See how some theaters evolved after the Great Depression to become Radio
and Television studios. Find out where the Tonight Show first aired.
- Walk the edge of notorious Hell's Kitchen and hear how a "Real" West
Side Story took place just blocks from the theater in which it was playing.
- Other highlights include: Shubert Alley, Sardi's, 42nd Street, The
Edison Hotel, "Smokey Mary's" church and the George M Cohan statue. As well
as many surprises along the way.