BOOK YOUR NYC HELICOPTER RIDE TODAY!
Looking for a helicopter ride in NYC? Try out the most popular Classic Manhattan Helicopter Tour by Manhattan Helicopters. The itinerary begins with the departure at Downtown Manhattan Heliport in New York City soaring to majestic heights and getting up close to the Statue of Liberty, followed by sightseeing of the city metropolis. The Manhattan skyline is filled with dozens of skyscrapers that will take your breath away. During the helicopter ride, guests will also see Ground Zero, Madison Square Garden and Times Square. Finally, you’ll get an awesome view of the famous Central Park greenery gracing the city’s landscape as part of the helicopter tour.
These NYC helicopter tours will reward you with incredible aerial perspectives and greater dimension than you have never seen before. The Manhattan Helicopters helipad is located downtown at Pier 6 on the East River in New York City. Manhattan Helicopters employs only the best and experienced pilots with many years of experience and flying hours, providing the best helicopter tours in New York City. The safety of our guests’ helicopter ride along with our exceptional attention to flight compliance is our highest priority.
The Classic Manhattan Tour is flown by a modern fleet of helicopters with comfortable seats and large windows for the perfect sightseeing tour views. Guests will definitely enjoy the BOSE noise reduction headsets to diminish outside noise along with a microphone to communicate with the pilot.
The thrill of a helicopter tour in NYC runs for approximately 15 minutes. Don’t wait, join the ranks of thousands of other satisfied sightseeing flyers who have taken helicopter rides in New York City with us for many years. You are sure to have the most memorable of flying experiences in New York City that will last a lifetime.
Sights you'll see:
- Statue of Liberty
- Ellis Island & Governors Island
- 9/11 Memorial/Freedom Tower & Battery Park
- Empire State Building
- Chrysler Building
- Times Square
- Central Park
- ADDITIONAL $30.00 per person Heliport fee payable prior to boarding
- Bags and personal items are not allowed onboard (cameras only)
- Weight limit 350 lbs per passenger (all passengers are subject to a weight check prior to boarding)
- Seating in the helicopter is based on weight and balance
- Valid Government photo ID required for check-in
- Tour durations may vary based on flight routing and weather conditions
- Manhattan Helicopters reserves the right to amend the flight route without notice (flights will be altered during Yankee home games)
- Minimum of four (4) passengers per flight
- Prices are subject to change without notice
- Management reserves the right to refuse boarding to a passenger or to upgrade passengers at anytime
- Passengers are subject to metal detector screenings prior to entering the Heliport
- No refunds
- No exceptions
|Pier 6 East River between South Street Seaport and Staten Island Ferry |
|Monday through Saturday|
09:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
09:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.