On Monday September 24th 2012 the Downtown Manhattan Heliport will be closing at 11:00 AM. We are tentatively scheduled to reopen no earlier than 3:00 PM. TSA screeners will also be here screening passengers as they did last year.
On Tuesday September 25th 2012 the Downtown Manhattan Heliport will be closing at 9:00 AM. We are tentatively scheduled to reopen no earlier than 1:30 PM.
Take a flight that you will remember for a lifetime! The Classic Manhattan Tour begins at the majestic the Statue of Liberty, followed by the world-famous Manhattan Skyline and a magnificent panoramic view of Central Park. A bestseller for those with short time and on a budget.
- Statue of Liberty
- Ellis Island & Governors Island
- 9/11 Memorial/Freedom Tower & Battery Park
- Empire State Building
- Chrysler Building
- Times Square
- Central Park
- ADDITIONAL $30.00 per person Heliport fee payable prior to boarding
- Bags and personal items are not allowed onboard (cameras only)
- Weight limit 350 lbs per passenger (all passengers are subject to a weight check prior to boarding)
- Seating in the helicopter is based on weight and balance
- Valid Government photo ID required for check-in
- Tour durations may vary based on flight routing and weather conditions
- Manhattan Helicopters reserves the right to amend the flight route without notice (flights will be altered during Yankee home games)
- Minimum of four (4) passengers per flight
- Prices are subject to change without notice
- Management reserves the right to refuse boarding to a passenger or to upgrade passengers at anytime
- Passengers are subject to metal detector screenings prior to entering the Heliport
- No refunds
- No exceptions
|Pier 6 East River between South Street Seaport and Staten Island Ferry |
|Monday through Saturday|
09:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
09:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.