All aboard for the most spectacular and unforgettable experience of your New York visit! The extended route and duration will sure make you feel like a VIP on the VIP Tour! In addition to all the world-famous attractions of the Big Apple, you'll catch a glimpse at colorful Coney Island Beach & Amusement Park and a jaw-dropping panorama of the Palisades Mountains.
MINIMUM 4 PASSENGER PER RESERVATION.
Some of the sights you will see:
- The world-famous and colorful Coney Island Beach & Amusement Park
- Verrazano-Narrows Bridge & Staten Island
- The jaw-dropping Palisades Mountains
- Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island & Governors Island
- 9/11 Memorial/Freedom Tower & Battery Park
- Empire State Building
- Madison Square Garden
- Chrysler Building
- Times Square
- Central Park
- Columbia University
- Yankee Stadium
- George Washington Bridge
- And more!
- ADDITIONAL $30.00 per person Heliport fee payable prior to boarding
- Bags and personal items are not allowed onboard (cameras only)
- Weight limit 350 lbs per passenger (all passengers are subject to a weight check prior to boarding)
- Seating in the helicopter is based on weight and balance
- Valid Government photo ID required for check-in
- Tour durations may vary based on flight routing and weather conditions
- Manhattan Helicopters reserves the right to amend the flight route without notice (flights will be altered during Yankee home games)
- Minimum of four (4) passengers per flight
- Prices are subject to change without notice
- Management reserves the right to refuse boarding to a passenger or to upgrade passengers at anytime
- Passengers are subject to metal detector screenings prior to entering the Heliport
- No refunds
- No exceptions
|Pier 6 East River between South Street Seaport and Staten Island Ferry |
|Monday through Saturday|
09:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
09:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.