*Children 5 & under are free.
Must Book 48hrs in Advance
See over 30 locations from Glee, Home Alone II, Date Night, When Harry Met Sally, Breakfast at Tiffany's, and many more on this walking tour of Central Park. This tour is led by an actor, so come prepared to see the fun side of Central Park!
Visit the locations from iconic films shot against New York’s most famous backdrop.
- Walk where the cast of Glee danced and sang “I Love New York”
- Take photos at the famous ice skating rink from Love Story and Serendipity
- Feed pigeons where Macaulay Culkin fed them in Home Alone II
- See where Steve Carell and Tina Fey escaped the bad guys in Date Night
- Pose in front of the Bethesda Fountain as seen in Enchanted and 27 Dresses
- Go on location to the Bandshell from Breakfast at Tiffany’s and Kramer vs. Kramer
- Visit The Boathouse Café used in When Harry Met Sally and The Smurfs
- Don’t miss the most recent locations used in Central Park on the big and small screens
The tour is led by a local actor.
|59th Street, near 5th ave (exact location given upon purchase).
|Tuesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays at 12:00pm (March 15 - November 30, 2013)