Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
The Intrepid Museum fulfills its mission to honor our heroes, educate the public and inspire our youth by connecting them to history through hands-on exploration while bridging the future by inspiring innovation.
The Intrepid Museum’s new temporary exhibition, HUBBLE@25, has opened in the Space Shuttle Pavilion. The exhibition celebrates 25 years of scientific discovery and highlights original artifacts, amazing deep space images, artistic photographs and immersive experiences all related to the Hubble Space Telescope.
The exhibition also includes dramatic stories to engage visitors of all ages. Visitors will experience:
• An immersive audio-visual environment that shows how astronauts train in a large swimming pool, called the Neutral Buoyancy Lab.
• A hands-on interactive element that explores how the Hubble’s different instruments and sensors “see” the universe.
|Child (3-6)||$17.00 (To purchase, please click here!)|
- Ticket includes entrance to the Space Shuttle Pavilion
- Last Ticket sold one hour prior to closing.
- No refunds - no exceptions.
Pier 86, 12th Ave. & 46th Street, New York, New Yrok 10036
Sunday: 10:00 am - 5:00 pmMonday: 10:00 am - 5:00 pmTuesday: 10:00 am - 5:00 pmWednesday: 10:00 am - 5:00 pmThursday: 10:00 am - 5:00 pmFriday: 10:00 am - 5:00 pmSaturday: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm