Madame Tussauds New York Wax Museum
Marvel 4D Experience
This year we are adding Marvel 4D late April. Our entire 6th floor will turn into the Marvel experience including the addition of Thor, Captain America, Spiderman and the newest Hulk! Guests will be immersed into the battle to save New York as Marvel’s Avengers are brought to life in our all new film adventure. State of the art 3D animation is combined with an extra sensory 4th dimension where the action spills out of the screen into the audience and thrill-enhancing special effects will touch every sense, drawing you right into the heart of the adventure. As the story unfolds the New York skyline is vividly brought to life and the force of the Super Heroes’ strength is felt as they battle to save New York. Marvel 4D will be the experience you don’t want to miss!
The Spirit of New York – 2,000 square foot exhibit
Experience the Spirit of New York, our new interactive exhibit celebrating New York's greatest icons and unforgettable moments.
Immerse yourself in everything that is New York with a vibrant walk through the city's history along with iconic wax figures of yesterday and today. From classic movie scenes to moments that lifted spirits and shook history, a stop in NYC is not complete until you've experienced the world-famous Madame Tussauds. Stand along side Marilyn Monroe in a classic NY scene, ring the bell at the Stock Exchange, and reflect on the past at the 9/11 Memorial. Take a scenic stroll through Central Park, sit behind the wheel of a real NY cab or step on set of the "LIVE! with Regis & Kelly" show for your very own interview!
From the Brooklyn Bridge to Broadway, there is only one place in the city where you can experience so much of New York without ever leaving Times Square. Look no further, it's all at Madame Tussauds New York!
Your All Access Pass includes:
- Entrance to the attraction, with “fast track ticket access” (voucher holders receive VIP access) featuring over 220 life-like wax figures of the world’s most fascinating celebrities and historical figures.
- SCREAM! – Scare yourself silly with the dark side of Madame Tussauds in SCREAM, our live-actor filled attraction.
- The Spirit of New York- Immerse yourself in the real essence of New York City in our newest exhibit. Stand along side Marilyn Monroe in a classic NY scene, ring the bell at the Stock Exchange, and reflect on the past at the 9/11 Memorial. Take a scenic stroll through Central Park, sit behind the wheel of a real NY cab and enjoy a once in a life-time opportunity to get your picture taken inside the crown of the Statue of Liberty.
- NOW OPEN! The Marvel 4D experience includes the addition of Thor, Captain America, Spiderman and the newest Hulk! Guests are immersed into the battle to save New York as Marvel’s Avengers are brought to life in our all new film adventure.
- This ticket is for the Classic pass.
- No Refunds- NO exceptions.
- Children under 4 enter free.
- Ticket pickup at CitySights NY visitor center located at 234 w.42nd street (7th & 8th ave).
December 10th - 19th: Sun - Thurs: 10am - 8pm, Fri & Sat: 10am - 10pm
December 20th - 28th: Daily 9am - 10pm
December 29th - 30th: Mon & Tues: 10am - 10pm
December 31st: Wednesday 10am - 4pm
January 1, 2015 - January 3, 2015: Thurs - Sat: 9am - 10pm
234 West 42nd Street (between 7th and 8th Avenues), New York, NY 10036
Sunday: 10:00 am - 8:00 pm (1/day)Monday: 10:00 am - 8:00 pm (1/day)Tuesday: 10:00 am - 8:00 pm (1/day)Wednesday: 10:00 am - 8:00 pm (1/day)Thursday: 10:00 am - 8:00 pm (1/day)Friday: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm (1/day)Saturday: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm (1/day)