The tour begins at the Manhattan Heliport at Pier 6 along the East River. From there, soar to breathtaking heights and get ready for your first sight, the Statue of Liberty like you’ve never seen it before - at eye level! Your tour continues towards the heart of the Big Apple for incredible views of Ground Zero, the Empire State Building, Times Square, and all of the beautiful architecture the city has to offer. The Deluxe Tour continues up the Upper West Side of Manhattan, offering stunning aerial views of Central Park, Harlem, and the George Washington Bridge before heading back for a safe and comfortable landing at Pier 6.
At Manhattan Helicopters, exceptional attention to flight compliance and guest safety are the highest priorities. Manhattan Helicopters employs a modern fleet of helicopters with comfortable seats and large windows for maximum sightseeing ability. Guests will enjoy BOSE noise-reduction headsets to diminish outside noise, along with a microphone to communicate to the pilot. Manhattan Helicopters employs only the best and most experienced pilots in the industry, with many flying hours and a passion for customer service.
For memories that will last a lifetime, book your Deluxe Manhattan Helicopter Tour today!
Helicopter Sights Include:
- Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island & Governors Island
- 9/11 Memorial/Freedom Tower & Battery Park
- Empire State Building
- Madison Square Garden
- Chrysler Building
- Times Square
- Central Park
- Columbia University
- Yankee Stadium
- George Washington Bridge
- and more!
- ADDITIONAL $30.00 per person Heliport fee payable prior to boarding
- Bags and personal items are not allowed onboard (cameras only)
- Weight limit 350 lbs per passenger (all passengers are subject to a weight check prior to boarding)
- Seating in the helicopter is based on weight and balance
- Valid Government photo ID required for check-in
- Tour durations may vary based on flight routing and weather conditions
- Manhattan Helicopters reserves the right to amend the flight route without notice (flights will be altered during Yankee home games)
- Minimum of four (4) passengers per flight
- Prices are subject to change without notice
- Management reserves the right to refuse boarding to a passenger or to upgrade passengers at anytime
- Passengers are subject to metal detector screenings prior to entering the Heliport
- No refunds
- No exceptions
Downtown Manhattan Heliport: Pier 6 East River between South Street Seaport and Staten Island Ferry
Monday through Saturday- 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Sundays- 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
After your online purchase you will be redirected to a page with your voucher. An order confirmation, with a link to your online voucher, will also be e-mailed to you within two hours of completing your purchase. Redeem at any of the visitor center locations listed on the voucher. At the visitor center, simply show your voucher on your mobile phone or bring a printed copy.