This extended duration tour ensures that you won’t miss a thing on your helicopter tour of Manhattan! The tour departs from the Downtown Manhattan Heliport and Pier 6, and begins with an unbeatable view of the Statue of Liberty, one of New York’s most iconic and beloved attractions. From there, soar towards the heart of Manhattan for incredible views of Ground Zero, The Empire State Building, Times Square, Madison Square Garden, and countless other NYC skyscrapers! Continue along the Upper West Side, taking in views of the famous Central Park, Harlem Neighborhood, and even catch a jaw-dropping panorama of the Palisades Mountains – available only on the VIP tour! Other VIP tour exclusive sites include Staten Island, the Verrazano-Narrows Bridge, and the colorful, world-famous Coney Island Beach and Amusement Park!
At Manhattan Helicopters, the safety and comfort of guests is always the top priority. All Manhattan Helicopter Tours operate on a modern fleet of helicopters, complete with comfortable seats and large windows perfect for sightseeing. As part of the tour, guests receive state-of-the-art BOSE noise reduction headsets to diminish the outside noise, along with a microphone to communicate with the pilot. Manhattan Helicopters employs only the best and most experienced pilots with many flying hours and exceptional attention to flight compliance.
The exclusive sites and unbeatable service aboard this tour are sure to make you feel like a true VIP. What are you waiting for? Book your VIP Manhattan Helicopter Tour today!
MINIMUM 4 PASSENGER PER RESERVATION.
Helicopter Sights Include:
- The world-famous and colorful Coney Island Beach & Amusement Park
- Verrazano-Narrows Bridge & Staten Island
- The jaw-dropping Palisades Mountains
- Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island & Governors Island
- 9/11 Memorial/Freedom Tower & Battery Park
- Empire State Building
- Madison Square Garden
- Chrysler Building
- Times Square
- Central Park
- Columbia University
- Yankee Stadium
- George Washington Bridge
- And more!
- ADDITIONAL $30.00 per person Heliport fee payable prior to boarding
- Bags and personal items are not allowed onboard (cameras only)
- Weight limit 350 lbs per passenger (all passengers are subject to a weight check prior to boarding)
- Seating in the helicopter is based on weight and balance
- Valid Government photo ID required for check-in
- Tour durations may vary based on flight routing and weather conditions
- Manhattan Helicopters reserves the right to amend the flight route without notice (flights will be altered during Yankee home games)
- Minimum of four (4) passengers per flight
- Prices are subject to change without notice
- Management reserves the right to refuse boarding to a passenger or to upgrade passengers at anytime
- Passengers are subject to metal detector screenings prior to entering the Heliport
- No refunds
- No exceptions
Downtown Manhattan Heliport: Pier 6 East River between South Street Seaport and Staten Island Ferry
Monday through Saturday- 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Sundays- 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
After your online purchase you will be redirected to a page with your voucher. An order confirmation, with a link to your online voucher, will also be e-mailed to you within two hours of completing your purchase. Redeem at any of the visitor center locations listed on the voucher. At the visitor center, simply show your voucher on your mobile phone or bring a printed copy.