The USS Intrepid, an authentic military aircraft carrier, is the heart of this museum dedicated to history, science and service. In fact, most of the museum’s exhibits are located inside the hangar and on the decks of this battled-tested ship.
On the outdoor flight deck, you’ll discover more than 30 restored aircrafts! You’ll have the chance to admire each vintage plane and learn about the history, restoration and preservation process. Move on to the Space Shuttle Pavilion to see Enterprise, NASA’s orbiter prototype that paved the way for the space shuttle program! Then tour the USS Growler submarine, the only American guided missile submarine open to the public!
Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum Highlights
• Special access to the Intrepid’s crew quarters and mess deck!
• See 30+ restored vintage aircraft on the flight deck!
• Exclusive look inside the USS Growler, the only submarine of its kind open to the public!
• Try a 4-D flight simulator – experience what it’s like to fly a military aircraft!
• View Enterprise, one of NASA’s earliest orbiter vehicles!
• Tour the Concorde, the fastest passenger aircraft to ever cross the Atlantic!
This is an interactive and family-friendly museum! It’s a must-see top attraction for military history buffs and those interested in American technological innovation. Book your ticket today!
Pier 86, 12th Ave. & 46th Street, New York, New Yrok 10036
Hours of Operation:
Open daily from 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Open until 6:00 pm on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays from April 1 - October 31 only
After your online purchase you will be redirected to a page with your voucher. An order confirmation, with a link to your online voucher, will also be e-mailed to you within two hours of completing your purchase. Redeem at any of the visitor center locations listed on the voucher. At the visitor center, simply show your voucher on your mobile phone or bring a printed copy.